Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hell's Bells (and Kitchen)!

Hello World! 


     Today starts my serious job hunt. I'm excited for the vast amounts of opportunities offered throughout NYC.Unemployment has been fun, but I'm already getting antsy and need a job! Here's to employment! 

       I took the first three days here getting to know my immediate surroundings. Then I moved into my permanent residents (or at least for a year since that's the lease I signed!), and the day after I finish moving in I got a cold. As a friend of mine stated my body was over the stress and anxiety of moving it finally settled down and allowed itself the sickness. Finally feeling back to somewhat normal I have decided to take on job hunting head on! I've applied to two museums so far and to a grocery store- Trader Joe's. I like to feel I have a safe option in there. Tomorrow I will back up my online applications by visiting each potential workplace. In no time I'll be working! 



       Last Night I went by Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. It was pretty exciting to be so close to it all, only to have security remind me that  I was not on the guest list. Le Sigh. I like to think there is a part of me that could or would be a great clothing designer, but I think I'm a little late in the game. Here's where the cool kids view fashion week: outside.
       One thing I have learned more of, because I already knew, is that I need coffee every day of my life or nothing gets done. NOTHING. With that being said, I'm out of coffee and it's 11 pm. I need a refill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment